Exotic cake with shrimp and coconut
8 persons – Preparation: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 100 g corn starch
- 50 g rice flour
- 150 g cooked and peeled shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 3 eggs
- 8 cl olive oil
- 12 cl coconut milk
- 150 g grated mozzarella
- 1 sachet of gluten-free yeast
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the eggs, the coconut milk and the oil in a bowl.
- Add the corn starch, rice flour, yeast, ginger and the mozzarella. Mix the lot together.
- Add the shrimp to the preparation and then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dough into a non-stick cake mould.
- Put in the oven for 45 min.