6 persons – Preparation : 20 minutes
- 2 glasses of quinoa
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 glasses of lemon juice
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- A few sprigs of chives
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the lemon juice with the water and bring to the boil.
- Add the quinoa and let it boil until the all water has been absorbed (about 15 min).
- Peel, seed, and dice the tomatoes.
- Dice the bell pepper.
- Finely chop the chives, parsley, and mint.
- Mix the vegetables, herbs, and boiled cold quinoa with the olive oil in a salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let it cool down before serving.
Enjoy your meal!