Tomato and mustard pie, low in FODMAPs
4 persons – Preparation: 15 min. – Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 short pastry, preferably without gluten
- 4 tomatoes
- Herbs de Provence
- Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- Thinly spread the dough, put it in a pie pan, prick with a fork and pre-bake for 5-10 minutes at 210 °C.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Remove the pre-baked pastry from the oven.
- Spread Dijon mustard on the pastry, until the pastry is no longer visible.
- Arrange the tomato slices and make several layers.
- Sprinkle with herbs de Provence and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake the pie for 20 minutes at 210 °C. Then cover the pie with foil and bake it for another 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes with open oven door.
Enjoy your meal!